Expo Yoga offers an unparalleled experience; be connected, nourished and inspired through yoga, mindfulness, meditation, healthy food experiences ans discoveries!
Take part in this accessible, magical and stable event; a moment to share with your mother, your sister, your friends, your colleagues and everyone you love!
With more than 80 workshops, conferences and master classes to attend, you will discover and improve your yoga and mindfulness techniques, no matter your level, weither you are a beginner or an experienced practitioner.
Meet renowned local yoga teachers, our international guest, inspiring exhibitors and discover products that suit your lifestyle.
Be part of the only major yoga exhibition in the province of Quebec on February 8th, 9th and 10th 2019, at the Palais des Congrès de Montreal!
Discover and meet 200 exhibitors specializing in yoga, healthy foods, health & wellness as well as fashion & beauty.
The Expo Yoga Experience also gives you the opportunity to explore the Discovery Zones:
– Rachelle-Béry Yoga Zone: Take part in one of the multiple yoga classes thought continuously throughout the weekend by our amazing teachers.
– Young Living Lounge: Explore the benefits and different uses of aromatherapy!
– Rachelle-Béry Conference Zone: Attend the culinary demonstrations and take part in the conferences on themes such as naturopathy, ayurveda, meditation and wellness.
– Lolë Inspiration Zone: Enjoy inspiring moments with some of our guests in this intimate setting where you get to connect with them through short interview sessions.
– Activia Wellness Zone: Enjoy yoga for digestion and meditation. You will feel rejuvenated in this bubble where short classes are offered in a small group setting.
– Creative Zone: Take part in the creation of our collective mandala guided by our artists.
– RISE Intentional Wall: Write your intentions or share your gratitude on the RISE Intentional Wall.
– Mural Zone: Leave a print of your gratitude by participating in the creation of a collective mural guided by the muses of « M comme muses » with paper tips. A great opportunity to discover wellness thru creativity.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND NOTIFICATIONS