Saturday February 10th: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm / Sunday February 11th : 10 am to 5 pm
With the purchase of your Exploration ticket, discover more than 200 exhibitors and experience the Discovery Zones:
• At the heart of the exhibition, enjoy the Rachelle-Béry Yoga Zone *, a 2000 sq. Ft. space dedicated to yoga classes;
* No registration required and mats provided (limited seating). We will apply the “first come, first served” rule. For all the details about the workshops offered, view the schedule here or see the detailed program.
• Relax and discover the aromatherapy at the Young Living Zen Lounge;
• Connect to your inner artist by participating to a collective artwork at the RISE Creative Zone;
• Leave your mark by writing your intention on the RISE Inspired Wall;
• Be inspired by the guests at La Cuisine de Rachelle Zone where you can attend workshop/demonstrations on healthy food. View the schedule here;
• Take a pose with your friends and share your Expo Yoga experience in social media at Espace Pose;
• Have a bite in our Food Lounge.
• Attend free conferences offered by our partners in the Conference Area. View the schedule here;
• Finally, have fun discovering the benefits of a new practice on a balance board at Espace Lolë UNDA POP Spirit. You can register by choosing one of the paid packages.
New this year!
Enjoy a morning of workshops dedicated to families (parents and children 6 to 12 years old) on Sunday, February 11th.
Live a unique yoga experience with your child in the Yoga Zone Rachelle-Béry!
• 10:00 am – 10:30 am: La forêt enchantée
• 10:45 am – 11:15 am: Petits yogis, parents zen!
• 11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Family Yoga
Access to the exhibition is free for children 12 years old and under.
The Exploration ticket is valid for one day.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND NOTIFICATIONS